Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Give It Away Day 2

I had mistakenly bought two bras that were the wrong size.  I didn't get to return them as we ended up with sick kids, vacation, and a whole bunch of other things. I was not going to throw them out either.

I had a friend visit my house and we somehow got on the topic of bras. She was down to one that fit. She was just the size I had but couldn't wear.

2 new Victoria Secret Bras donated.
That was a hard one to part with for me just because I had bought them.
Thank goodness I will know what size I am not at the next semi-annual sale!

1 comment:

  1. I am kind of in the same boat as you were... I have a brand new never worn Victoria's Secret bra here, too that doesn't fit me. I wish I could give mine away so easily! Guess I'll just have to start mentioning it to my friends, as it's not the typical thing to come up in conversation haha!
    I am loving your give away idea. Hmmm.... maybe I should just post some stuff (like the bra) on my blog and say "free for the taking"! ;-)
    You are off to a great start.... and you are inspiring me to do some purging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!