Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thank You

Thank you to all my design teams that held my spot during this couple of weeks in my life.
I have never been in a position where I can actually help people in such a way.
I am glad that things are at a point where I can dive back in (new card tonight!) - but thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Party Time Tuesdays
There's Magic In The Air - Paper Cupcakes
Happileigh Srappin Designs
Creative Clear Stamps
Stamping Dragon Designs
Heart Song Designs
Sew Many Cards
(who is so great since this happened before I could ever get my first post in!)

Companies with values make me want to continue to support them - please support these companies which you can visit through my sidebar links.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be checking them out today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you create Molly! Still thinking of you & keeping everyone in my thughts & prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful of them. You are a truly special person tho and I dont doubt they want to keep you around! Hugs to ya, girl!! Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!