Saturday, May 7, 2011

CAS Thank You Challenge

Hello! I am back hosting the Saturday Challenge over at Creative Clear Vision Stamps
(Located in my sidebar ---->)

This week's challenge is CAS Thank You cards in honor of those who have been helping their neighbors through all the events that have affected the South East this last month.

We are still new to the challenge world so we would love for you to join us!!

Here is the inspiration I have for you using the Creative Clean Vision new release of "Thank You"
Fitting, right??



12 comments:

  1. I love that sweet little image!! Quick and cute card, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever!! Love the paper and that beautiful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper Molly.
    Hope you are having a wonderful Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card... something I struggle with! Love the PP on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. The Image is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layers and simplicity of this card, very pretty.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love CAS Cards Molly and this is a great example of one. I just read you will not be continuing with our blog group, I am so sorry to hear this news, and I do hope everything is okay. It doesn't matter, cos I will still be popping in and keeping up with what you are up to.

    Danie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Molly. Love the simple lines and colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!