Monday, May 23, 2011

Cards!

I made some cards! These are very simple and that is how I like things these days!
I have simplified the things in my life and the stuff in my life and it has made me feel more free.
I have read about a challenge to live with only 100 things - Don't know if I can be that free just yet!

Anyway - take a look at my black and white cards - my black monochromatic look:




I had not had time to create until yesterday evening so last week I got out my BRAK's for Splitcoaststampers and instead of cards they all got stamps instead!


This should help their stamping addiction and it cleaned out more room for me!
I hope you all have a fantastic week planned! My oldest turns 4 on Friday and it makes me so sad - but I told her we could have fun all week long! Today is the park and I think she mentioned ice cream :)


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty and elegant! I really like the ones in the middle the most!! Great job, I hope your little one has a great Birthday week and enjoys the icecream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Molly. I can live with little, but 100 things pertaining to paper crafting is a bit out of my reach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Molly! Love black and white cards they are so elegant and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards Molly...they're beautiful Hun! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sets Molly - love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CAS cards! They make a BIG impact with less effort on our part...but still have all the love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these card sets are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love black and white together...such a sleek look....so fancy and simple at the same time. I find that people who aren't in the crafty world tend to like CAS stuff better than the busy stuff too. And they match with the stamps you're going to tuck in - awesome!
    Saw your note about couponing. You go, girl! One doesn't have to be an extreme couponer...saving money is saving money; and we all need that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! So clean and crisp, but not at all boring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!