Thursday, January 19, 2012

QKR Love Blog Hop

Hello All!  It is that time again! QKR Stampede is having a Blog Hop in the theme of Love!

I am using another stamp that is of my little turtle friend!
He is so stinking cute I don't think I will ever get enough of him!

I used the stamp Love Is Kind
which you can get in both digital or rubber!

I love to use my scraps, so I pulled the paper from my scrap bin and did a spiral edge punch from Stampin' Up! and added some fun buttons!


Isn't he just fun?
I hope you have enjoyed our Blog Hop today! 
Please come visit us and shop anytime!


5 comments:

  1. Cute choice of images Molly, nice papers and border punch to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little turtle! Cute card! I found you in the looking for followers discussion at the outlawz. I hope you will come visit me @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. The Image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. He is adorable. I found you through Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm new at The Outlawz and saw your blog there so I came to visit. You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!