Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Birthday Girl

I have another CAS card to share with you today! 
I tend to keep some of my birthday cards very simple, especially ones that I am sending to those who are int he hospital or are elderly, or overseas.  
I do it for postage reasons and for the fun of simplicity.
I always make sure to use a really thick card stock when I make my cards this simple.

The title of this stamp is fittingly Birthday Girl 
and on the inside I used the sentiment titled I Wish You Love which you can get in rubber or digital!



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous CAS card! The image is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Molly! This is just perfect for a little one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!