Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ah, Friend

I LOVE the clean and simple style and always try use this look when I am mailing cards. I don't want the card to get ruined by embellishments that poke out. No matter how hard I try the card never stays the same!

I have used the Eureka Stamp that is titled Hearts Flower Border.


I then used a rub-on from my scrap bin so I could fittingly send it to my friend.
I am sending more and more CAS cards out to keep in touch the "old-fashioned" way since our move, but I love it. I can sit at the table and write a letter while my girls practice their letters too.  :)

Now if you haven't - please go on over to Eureka Stamps now and check them out!



10 comments:

  1. sweet...love the CAS look...any friend would love to get this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I do love simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS is a good thing, and you do CAS well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly,

    I found you through The Outlawz, and am so glad I did. Your creations are just lovely, and I love the simple look most (sometimes the hardest to create). This card is just lovely, and is going to make somebody really smile!

    Judy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!