Sunday, January 8, 2012

Eureka Blog Hop = Love

Hello Everyone!
Sorry to be gone for sooo long - but I am back with a great Blog Hop with Eureka Stamps!

This is the first blog hop of the year so we are so excited to showcase stamps in the theme of Love and/or Valentine's Day since it is coming faster than any of us want to talk about!
Eureka Stamps has some great images - rubber and digital that you can choose from!

Today I am showcasing a project that I am working on for my nephew and niece for their Valentine's care package. See we recently moved to Alaska so we have to think of things in advance to make sure they arrive on time!  We packed up white paper bags (from Wal-Mart on clearance!) with goodies of all sorts and decided the theme would be "Showering Them With Love"


Here is a close up of the stamp itself.
It is called Raining Hearts
I opted for the large rubber version to make sure I could color it vibrantly with some Crayola markers. I know the kids would squeal at the bright colors!


 Please be sure to check out the other girls of the awesome Design Team!

Next you will visit:


You won't want to miss out!



7 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Molly, this is absolutely adorable. I love the way you colored the image and what a great way to package a treat for the kids! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! The coloring is fantastic and I am sure those kiddos will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly - this is such a great idea! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea for decorating the bag Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image, great idea on decorating this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, that stamp is sooo cute!!!. They will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute stamp! A creative way to package a gift as well, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!