Friday, January 13, 2012

Biblical Impressions Winter Blog Hop!

Who doesn't love winter?
Well, that would be me - but only since we moved here to Alaska in the last month.
I cam from North Carolina where it is still very much warm.
Here it is in the negatives and ALWAYS snowing.
I miss the warm.

So to get into warm thinking I used the super cute image Mitten Line
and used it with a favorite verse of mine - James 5:16 - fitting titled "Pray" in the store.


Have you prayed for someone today?


You should had come here from Barb

Now you will go to Jessica!



5 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute Molly & I'm sorry you have the winter blues! I'll keep you in my prayers Hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image/coloring...love the sentiment...and yes i pray for others daily...it's rewarding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything Biblical. Adorable card. TFS. Might just have to case that one! Did you use a die cut for the mittens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute! And oh, so perfect for our Alaska winter! Welcome to paradise! Mooses Tooth helps make it all feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Really like the Scripture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!