Thursday, January 20, 2011

Visitation Cards

First I am going to apologize as these pictures are not as clear as my normal....I know where not to take pictures now!  But any-hoo...

My pastor approached me needing some cards, but not regular cards as he would put it.  He wanted something that could be left at people's houses on visitation night if they were not home.  I forgot the phone number on the first 4 I made but thank goodness I had only made 4!  Pastor Josh told me to do whatever, but make sure it wasn't overly girly for the men out there.  I think that I did okay! I also made them as postcards to be able to do more with less in the paper department. The majority of them are the blue color as I think blue is a heavenly color.


The green I didn't love as much, but I still like it!  I now see that the paper wasn't exactly centered on this one also!!


Cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Georgia Pacific
Sentiment: Gina K $1 Stamps
Embellishment: Stmapin' Up! Spiral Punch

~ Hug the one you're with ~

10 comments:

  1. Great idea for pastoral visits. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a lovely surprise for people to find when they come home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little reminder that the pastor has visited. I like the blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful reminder and done wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out great! Very nice Molly.

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfect for the pastor!! Wonderful work, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work on these! Looks like they would be perfect for reminder cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly, these are very nice and I am sure that the pastor will enjoy giving them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I'm sure the recipients appreciated such a personal touch as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!