Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Friday

So you have seen me all week with my scrap used cards and that has not changed, but I thought I might menton something that kind of made me chuckle while making cards yesterday.  I must really like this stamp set by Stampin' Up! called "Let Them Eat Cake." I mean I have used this stamp set in ALL my birthday cards so far.  All of them. I wanted this stamp set and put it off and put it off and went to buy it after it retired. Way to go silly. I ended up finding a friend named Misty who had it and sold it to me.  God bless her too as she didn't charge me out the wazoo for it.  Just kind of made me chuckle while stamping. You may not think the same though!

~ Hug the one you're with ~

9 comments:

  1. What's a wazoo? I can guess I think. It's true thought if you really like whatever then you'll use it wear it, eat it won't you because you like it.
    Has your scrap pile got any smaller yet, Molly?
    When you go Oh Yeah, you will feel so virtuous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love a versatile set that you can reach for over and over?...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Birthday card. How blessed you were to get this at a good price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have done a great job with this stamp set! Love all your birthday cards!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Isn't nice to have "old faithful" stamp sets you can depend on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and am happy you were able to score a stamp set you have been wanting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layout for this delightful birthday cake!! Great work, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute I like the staging too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!