Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So yesterday I told you about wanting to make my cards different but I kept the same scraps to use to make sure I really used them all! I hope you enjoy this card too! I typically don't make vertical cards (no particular reason) so I made one!! I hope you like I tried to be creative with my picture taking too - I always like when people go the extra mile to make even that look good!!


Ink: {Ippity}
DSP: My Minds Eye (I think)
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Cardstock : Randome Brown Scraps
Stamp: Let Them Eat Cake - Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Large Eyelets - Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon - Stampin' Up!

~ Hug the one you're with ~

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and yes, great picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your scraps and very creative photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I also like how you photographed the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card speaks summer to me. Good on you for stretching your photography skills too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!