Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Card Swaps!

This is for a card kit monthly swap I am in. KAcopan sent this month's and gave us a challenge of girly card with non-girly colors. I think I rocked this one if I do say so myself. I even used the extra card I had as an encouragement card for my boss who has been sick, but still manages to keep going...I love Talitha to death, but sometimes she needs to just stay home and get better...but her hard work ethic just won't let her.
Here are two Changito Cards I made for a swap I am in...love this stinking monkey...these are the only two stamps I have but that will change on Monday when I go to Hobby Lobby after my 36 week doctors appoinment. Who doesn't love using a coupon on their favorite thing?? These are the new BIC Mark It Markers I picked up...they are the knock off of the copics...I like them...but since I have never used copics I don't know what I am missing you could say...but I am okay with that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh those little changitos are so cute, Molly! I don't color images at all - I ONLY do sentiments - LOL So you're one up on me. This is a great set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!