Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Day Off!

I have another day off today due to the fact that the schools are closed and Abby's awesome daycare (I mean that for real because they are so good to Abby) follows their schedule. Nick has a delay but will be gone today...which is a bummer, but also will allow me to do some more things around the house. We do have to make a trip to the post office at some point today because it is starting to pile up. I have been finishing swaps that are due so that I don't flake on any I have signed up for through SCS. I have almost all done through April....just a few left that I can't complete for whatever reason.

Well - Abby is watching Dora Pirate Adventure....so I am going to jump off here to create some more. I will try and post some pictures of what I have been busy creating lately. I got a new camera for Christmas and am still trying to make the pictures look as good as I possibly can....yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!