Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stamping Dragon Rupert - or - Indiana Jones????

Sunday we relaxed because our little one had her 2nd birthday party on Saturday - rough day I tell ya!
We sat on our new reclining couches and watch Indiana Jones movies all day - LOVE THEM!

When I saw this Rupert Fawkes Digi Image I knew I had to have him!
Doesn't he look like Indy???


He is colored with BIC Markers of course!
Tim Holtz brads (I bought some with a discount coupon!!!)
Scraps - Nothing but Scraps for the layout!
Stampin' Up! Textured Cardstock for the base and the Corner Punch

We still have a challenge going on over at the Challenge Blog that you can win some Tiffany Doodles with just for creating something with a St. Patrick's Theme!!!

~ Hug the one you're with ~

17 comments:

  1. Jiggy's looking mighty, just like Indy. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty CUTE. Love the layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet dragon images, but I think this might be my favorite yet. I'm going to have to get this one to make a card for my hubby -- he's a die-hard Indy fan! Thanks for sharing this little sweetie. Praying the rest of your week has been much more relaxing than the weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Molly. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And can he leap canyons without a breath or single-handedly outwit an entire Indian tribe? He is cute enough to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does look like Indiana Jones...the layout you chose is perfect for him too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...he is so cute!! I love dragons and he is just adorable. Great job, Molly, and the coloring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoyed your restful day. What a great idea to turn him into Indie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job with Mr. Jones! Love it.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rupert and dynamite look like they could be a dangerous mix!! What a fun card, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Molly! That image is adorable & you colored it wonderfully.....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy, Molly, while I have been cruising you have certainly been very busy. What I love about your cards is your coloring and how whimsical they look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little dragons are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!