Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Simple Hello

A simple "Hello" is so nice to receive sometimes - isn't it?

I thought so - and that is why my card today is just that.
I am on the Design Team over at Creative Clear Stamps and I think this is my best card yet with their amazing stamp sets!!

A simple hello spelled out using the stamp set "Sticks Alphabet"
This set contains 36 letters with duplicates of some of the most used letters - which made it easy to spell out the word "hello" - and for $12.99 that is bargain for this type of stamp set!!

I used scrap DSP to accent the phrase and a Stampin' Up! punch to detail the edges. Stampin' Up! Textured Cardstock top keep the stick like feel going...

I think this card is my new favorite...and think of all the other simple words or phrases I could spell with this one stamp set!!

You should hop on over the Creative Clear Stamps Blog HERE and become a follower!!!

16 comments:

  1. Very nice Molly & that ribbon is so scrumptious! I love the masculine feel of this card....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for a man. Love the shade of brown you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Molly! Love the texture and masculine color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet Molly, love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours of this card and the beautiful ribbon, it is very suitable for either sex. HELLO is such a simple word but can be quite powerful in its message at times. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS design! That ribbon is gorgeous. You are absolutely right, sometimes the simplest is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree with you totally, so hello!
    Your card works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card! Simple yet sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with this set Molly! Love it!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molly...love your card! That alpha set is super cool and isnt it great to find just the perfect scrap of DSP to use on a card!! That makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. simple clean and very pretty. Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! What a cheerful hello!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this too Molly! Gorgeous colors and love the focus on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!