Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its Party Time!

This Tuesday our Theme is "Masculine Birthday Card"

All month long we are lucky to be sponsered by Ms. Lisa Tedderof Twosdays Techniques!
She has some amazing tutorials that she has put together and this first card of the month uses her tutorial for a "Swing Card"
This is the first swing card I have ever created - so my work does not do her justice!

We also are using Designer Paper you can print yourself from Jenn at Dancing Princesses - so fun!
This is also the first time I have used printed designer paper.



~ Hug the one you're with ~

9 comments:

  1. Great job with this card Molly! Love what you did with the digital set!

    I would look for a Cricut Expression. You have to search...I would google then also try Oh My Crafts (online) Joann's, and if you look at the actual Provo site they sometimes have it bundled with tons of extras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Molly...the simplicity of it is perfect for a masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the colors! I think you did great with your first swing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these swing cards fun? I just love the very masculine colours and your scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of firsts for you Molly. I have not made a swing card yet but they do look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous job with the swing card and the digi kit.. congrats. Hugs Bev PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Molly. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card Molly! Great use of the patterned paper and symmetrical design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!