Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You LIke?

So I played around with my blog yesterday to see what I could come up with.
Do you like?
Please let me know if something doesn't navigate well or it you don't like something - I want this blog to be an enjoyable experience for you all!
I have still yet to try out the pages thing...but I will get there when I get some more time!

Today I am going to highlight a Christmas card I have made a gazillion times. I finally parted ways with this stamp set because I felt that I needed something new or my relatives were going to think I only made one card 1,000 times and am going to send it until it is gone! :)
It is using Stampin' Up! City of David set, White Card Georgia Pacific Cardstock, Baja Blue Cardstock, Ribbon, and Ink.  I made the oval template myself out of a coaster, taped the edges so the sponge wouldn't pick up the rough edges and this is what it looks like!
Sorry that this picture is so small and rough....my settings were not done right...so please take this as a what not to do when taking a picture! :)

I hope you all enjoyed your Fourth of July weekend...I did!  I also hugged my husband tightly as he is a soldier who got to be home with his family unlike many others.

~ Hug the one you're with ~

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it is a pretty card. Like the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of your blog Molly. So glad that your husband was home for the holiday. The card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new blog ... and i think i like the card too?!? I'm so happy for you that you got to spend the holiday with your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this set...sold it...it's a great SET!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!