Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey Girlies!

Hey Girlies!
I hope you have all been enjoying your summer!  I took some time for swimming lessons, reading, new job, and some fun! 
I love thank you cards....I think I use them more than anything...Thanks someone for their help, their friendship, dinner, their kindness....ANYTHING! I am a fan of good old fashioned mail as well so I use a lot of plain cards as well.
Below you will see two cards I made for a friend in a batch of cards I did for her.  I know the ribbon is from the '07 Stampin' Up! In Colors.  The white cardstock is Georgia Pacific, the background cardstock (regal rose?) and the DP is Stampin' Up! - but forgive me for not knowing the actual names as they are older.
The stamp came in a kit for mini thank you notes from Stampin' Up! also....I guess I was on an SU! kick with this set!


Please keep an eye out as July 30th (Friday) I will be hosting a challenge with great prizes - one for the great gals I blog with and one for everyone else who participates! I hope you will join me!

As a kick-off to my return to cards (again..ha) I will be offering a prize to those who comment on this post!  We will need 25 people to comment to "unlock" the prize...once we hit 25 I will have a random winner picked!

Thanks so much for keeping the faith....You all are the best!
~ Hug the one you're with ~

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. I like both of the cards. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed ya but I certainly understand how busy the summer can be with kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!