Friday, July 30, 2010

Tangled Up Challenge!!

Geesh...Yet again the colors should be Red and Pink......Goodness I need a camera for my Birthday!

CHALLENGE!!!!!

I love simple cards...so my challenge to you is this:
Make a very simple card.
One sentiment or one picture only.
If you use a picture please keep it simple - no detailed coloring
I want it to be simple and classic.

Please email me your pictures to:
I will post once the challenge ends so you can vote on everyone's creations!
I will have a prize for those that are in our blog group (Tangled Up In Creativity) & for those who are not part of the group!

Challenge Runs July 30th- August 5th
Voting lasts August 6th - 8th
Winner Announced August 9th!

Check out my simple yet chic "You're The Best" card:

~ Hug the one you're with ~

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this fun challenge, Molly! I'll get one done this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one I can handle! Will work on it today! Thanks for a challenge to get everyone back to basics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Molly! Simple is truly a challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful challenge Molly! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh! It's my bday too! thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge Molly..Just had to read the instructions again and I'm off to make the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a challenge for me! unfortunately when I returned from vacation, I must have forgotten to pack my mojo. but a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a great time doing this challenge...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome challenge! I am working on a DT Release so I couldn't play. I am the Challenge Queen next week. I hope you will join me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I to late for this challenge..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!