Thursday, April 22, 2010

Got to Love a Thank You Stash!

SO it is not my stash....but I think I might take a Saturday and create one as I tend to always find myself needing one or a friend needing one!

Close to Cocoa...I will miss you....Stampin' Up! - What have you done??


Close to Cocoa - faux ribbon to separate my two stamped sentiments.

Can I just tell you that a wise friend of mine was telling me about how she buys everything in inclussive packs so that everyting matches.  Close to My Heart paper packs have the matching solid colored paper in their packs....These last two cards were CTMH - and can I just say I am going to order a bunch more of these papers....my fav!

~ Hug the one you're with ~

5 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with all those Thank You's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I like that new stamp - the just a note to thank you one - that's pretty....nice and girly....and that pretty damask paper goes well with it. Buying a whole collection of something from the patterned papers to the embellies....oh yeah - makes matchy-matchy a lot easier; can't wait to see what you make this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be the "Thank You Expert" on Thank you cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really loved cocoa...but caramel...wah...I"ll miss YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!