Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so very thankful.

I have been networking with some great mommies who have a passion to find their niche in this start your own source of income world.
I have been encouraged and empowered to find my niche.
My friend Jessye became certified to teach group fitness and now has her very own boot camp.
I have plenty of mom friends who are crafty and selling their kids clothes, bows, decorations, and everything (and I love their stores!)

I am so thankful I have now found the energy to keep up and actually running my first full mile this morning with my friend Petra. Walking 3 miles in the afternoon with my friend Jen and using my very own (garage sale purchased) double jogging stroller for the kids.

I can't wait to keep things rolling and new things starting!

Crafts are on the plate for this weekend as I have some swaps to get out the door - stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Great news Molly! Keep up the good work Hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you are getting very active! Found you on the Outlawz and look forward to seeing your artwork. Became a follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!