Saturday, March 13, 2010

Excuse the Pictures!

I started a Facebook page called none other than Miss Molly Creations and was asked to do Valentine Cards for a friend's little girl. These are some of the ones that I did!
Please excuse some of the bad photos...I am trying new things to get the best quality and these obviously were not good...anyone got a light tent they want to sell??



I love this dang monkey! Changito is my favorite! I also used the Stampin' Up! Sets that are some of my favorites: Loads of Love and Boatloads of Love - and the penguin is from the Holiday Mini this year I believe.

~Hug the one you're with~

2 comments:

  1. The penguin card is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew if you were back that we would be seeing changito soon - your love affair with that little guy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!