Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday Wishes Wednesday

So I love birthdays - no matter who you are they should be celebrated!
I am a member of a group on Splitcoaststampers that sends Birthday Random Acts of Kindness out each month to members of the group.
I decided to use my Birthday Wshes stamp set to shower people with love!




Now hop on over to Creative Clear ----> in my sidebar and check us out!
We have our first ever challenge going on with the Monochromatic Theme
AND a blog hop on April 16th - plus a Bunny Hop Game all next week!



5 comments:

  1. very nice...i love the strip with the grommets and the dp's

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.I have something for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly this is pretty! I love the butterfly paper and the colors are so pretty together! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!