Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2010 Everyone!
The #1 Resolution I made for myself was to give myself more "me" time so that I could create and blog about it...I have been able to do it so far...lets just hope that this continues past the first week!

I had to start back in the act with some birthday cards, and this one is for one of the girls at my church who just turned 14!

Good 'ole Riley Moose by Hannah Stamps, some AC Textured card stock, scrap paper in pink, jumbo eyelets from Hobby Lobby clearance, $1 ribbon from Micheal's, and then colored the image with my awesome BIC markers.

I sure hope she likes it!

Hug the one you are with!

1 comment:

  1. Shocked!!
    Welcome to the land of the living...and blogging ;)
    CUTE card, girl.
    I've MISSED YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!