Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Back!

Sorry for leaving you without posts for a couple days..Abby had to get her finger drained at the ER (yes it was gross), school paper, doctors appointment, new ID card, and preadmintance forms....anything else? Thanks goodness not that I know of! HAHA!

The first card is a beautiful card by my friend Michelle (Inside My Own Private Idaho blog - link to the bottom left ). She always seems to make great cards without having to color an image (wink, wink..). My favorite colors to boot! She can be on my design team anytime!! Hey Michelle - Nascar in a week and a half!

These next two bella cards are for a year of bellas swap I am in...basically what that means is I am crazy because you have to make 13 of each card...the first one is for November...Nick said it is not one of his favorites but it was good...thanks hun for the encouragement! :) The second one is for June since that seems to be wedding season....now to finish up my January spot (3 different groups)...that one is stumping me!

Yet another swap for landscapes and nature...I totally CASED the card out of the splitcoast gallery from a lady who also CASED the card...I apologize that I did not get the name written down before Abby turned the computer off...sill girl - but a great card to steal!


Last but not least this was the card I made with the card materials I was given in one of my secret sister card kit clubs. Very festive!!

Hope you have enjoyed....Hug the one you are with!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay - Miss Molly's back!
    I just love that card with the tree on it and the sentiment that goes with it. That must be SU! because I know an SU! demo who uses that a lot. I think I need that....and this is a sale month - but then would I have to actually COLOR an image? ROTFL lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of wonderful cards! Love your coloring! The bella wedding one is my favorite. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bella cards, Molly! Great job on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!