Monday, May 17, 2010

Exciting Stuff Coming!

Its Monday and I just didn't have the energy to create too much yesterday!
I did want to let everyone in on a couple exciting upcoming things!

I have a few exciting things to create and then show you where you can get yours...my friend is brilliant!
She has created something that will help those who don't know exactly what to buy or knows what to buy!

I have some new {ippity} releases to share with you, an opportunity to buy them discounted, and a giveaway!

I have a new "segment" you could say that I am going to institute....I just need a catch phrase!
Can you help me? 
If you can I have a surprise for you!
I have a friend who did the Friday Five.
Thinking Thursday
Tacky Tuesday
Something like that!
It will be for me to go off subject one day and allow me to showcase something other than my cards.
Just to give ya a break!

Let me know what you got ladies by Sunday!

~Hug the one you're with ~

6 comments:

  1. You always make me smile with your enthusiasm.

    Not sure what your plan is - but what about "Molly's Monday..." - so whatever the thing is, start it with "Molly's Monday"...Molly's Monday Card Challenge or Molly's Monday whatever, KWIM? I like things with cute matchy-matchy names.

    Can't wait to hear about your new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your new segment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what is coming! What a great idea to save a day to share what's happening in your life. How about "Tales on Tuesday?"

    When you have a chance, stop by my blog, I have a surprise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Can't wait to see the upcoming surprises :)
    How about What's Up My Sleeve Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I really apprciate that you took a look and left some love!